We all know how tough the 21st century business arena is; you need to strive to get the edge over your rivals in every department and your image is a critical aspect of the company. How others see you has an impact on how they interact with you; people like winners and if you would like to project the right image, here are a few tips from the business experts.
- Head to toe perfection – When you are on the way to an important business meeting, you need to look your very best; pay attention to the small things and most importantly, wear an outfit that you feel good in. Wear a touch of expensive after shave and new socks are a must and if you are going for casual, have brand accessories to go with the supercar you’re driving.
- Transport – A very important first-time meeting with a potentially big customer demands arriving in style’ rent a Mercedes Benz from Bangkok’s supercar rental company and you have created the right image from the very outset. Imagine turning up in a 15-year old Honda Civic? You certainly wouldn’t want people to think you drive such a car, yet the opposite is achieved when you arrive in a prestige limo; people do notice what you drive. The small investment will pay big dividends by elevating your image, which is crucial before an important business meeting.
- Digital profile – We all know how much damage an off-the-cuff Tweet could do to a person’s reputation; While you must create a strong digital presence, you have to be extremely careful what you post. Talk to a PR outfit and they can prepare a campaign to boost your online image, while also educating you on the do’s and don’ts of social media and podcasting.
- Make the right connections – Image has a lot to do with who you hang out with, which is especially true in the virtual world, sign up with popular green initiatives and be seen to be actively engaged with the right causes. Join selected Facebook groups where like-minded people hang out and join the major industry forums, which helps you keep abreast with current developments. Click here for how to become rich.
- Stand up for something – Ask any seasoned PR exec what inspires people to follow and they will all tell you to stand up for something; it might be to stop deforestation or to bring an end to animal experiments, choose something that people can connect with and are in support of the cause. Some would say that this is the way to become a social influencer, which seems to be a growing trend. Either way, it is good for your image if you connect with a good cause.
- Self-learn about PR – For a few dollars, you could enroll in an online PR course that deals with every aspect of image creation and projection. These are skills that will remain with you for the rest of your life and the experts will teach you everything you need to cultivate the right image.
If you would like to rent a supercar for an important business meeting, make sure you meet the driving licence and age requirements, then find the leading supercar rental company’s website and browse their 5-star vehicles.