Dropshipping is a huge market right now and is accessible with the help of advanced tools and software. Right after setting up a new e-commerce store, you need to find profitable products on to sell on the store and get high ROI; typically a complicated and time-consuming task.
Enter MyDepot. MyDepot simplifies drop-shipping. With MyDepot, you can discover new profitable products, simplify your order management along with leaving the shipping to the supplier, so that you can invest time in growing your sales. You can also visit https://www.mydepot.com/#/market-place-home
MyDepot Review: In A Nutshell
MyDepot is a tool that allows you to source products without bulk purchases. When a customer makes any purchase on your site, MyDepot will easily notify the supplier to send out the products ordered.
When you will get started with MyDepot you will be able efficiently identify suitable products and suppliers. You will be able to build your own inventory along with exporting data about your products and keep a track of your orders.
MyDepot keeps your costs low and matches with reliable suppliers that will dropship quality products.
Features Of MyDepot:
MyDepot boasts hundreds of suppliers offering several million products for your store. Categories include apparel, books, electronics, automotive, sports, and more.
It is super easy to find products in the MyDepot marketplace and prices are very affordable, enabling you to hit high profits. Features include:
- Extensive features – you immediately get access to products from hundreds of suppliers, allowing you to list hundreds, if not thousands, of quality products that fits your business.
- Supplier Scorecard – view the detailed performance data of the suppliers. Examine stock count, shipping and returns policies, fulfillment rates, and more.
- Advanced Search & Filter– The search function allows you to pinpoint the products right for your niche. Their search makes it easy to filter by price, stock count, shipping policies, and more.
- MyDepot Deals– Receive regular newsletters and updates from MyDepot; these detail discounts, seasonal products and events. At additional cost, you will also receive the elite seller report; this showcases the top 30 products in every category.
- My Inventory– MyDepot’s inventory functions allow you to readily access, manage, and export your inventory. Combined with the search function, you can curate your inventory to drive high profits.
- Curated Product List– MyDepot can advise you on what products and trends best suit your business. At additional cost, MyDepot also provides experts to build your supply of high-profit, high-demand products in your market.
- Proactive Inventory Alerts– Inventory alerts allows you to mitigate the risk of neglecting your customers’ needs, e.g. if a product is out of stock after they have ordered.
- Custom Data Exports– You can export and import data from your site and other marketplaces with ease. Avoid the deficiencies of manual inventory management and export your inventory from MyDepot into the platform of your choice. Available platforms include Shopify, Wayfair, Amazon and more.#
If you want to access to reliable suppliers and manufacturers in dropshipping, while driving high-margins, MyDepot is a strong contender. Its functionality has great depth while being easy to use. MyDepot offers a 30-Days Free Trial so you can try it 100% risk-free.