Facebook Marketplace is running into different issues. It is failing to work because there are problems with your Facebook account or with your incompatible device, issues with geolocation, and loads more. If you are running into the same issues, you are also wondering why a Facebook marketplace is not working, then read this article. We have written different reasons on why the Facebook marketplace is down and how to fix this issue.
Facebook Marketplace not working- Some Issue
So some of the common errors Facebook Marketplace is getting reported by the users. Here are some issues:
- No Access such Marketplace Is Not Available to You.
- When accessing Facebook Marketplace using the FB app, you won’t be able to find the FB marketplace in the secondary menu.
- You will run into problems accessing different categories of advertisements.
- There is a listing problem for items in the marketplace.
- Unexpected error arrives whenever users click on a product.
- You will have a checkout problem in the marketplace.
All these above mentioned errors occur due to a technical problem or an account restriction. So before moving on to why is a Facebook marketplace not working? Let’s move on to the troubleshooting steps that will help you resolve these types of issues.
- One of the main things that causes the Facebook marketplace to load is that you have a new account. That’s because the Facebook marketplace blocks malicious users from using the marketplace. In order to eradicate this issue, the Facebook marketplace does not entertain new accounts, and the Facebook marketplace won’t load.
- You should be a minimum of 18 years of age as below that age, you won’t be allowed on the Facebook marketplace.
- The Facebook marketplace filters not working issue will not arise if you are using the latest version of the Facebook app as the old version runs into a conflict with the Facebook marketplace.
- Sometimes people use the Facebook marketplace in a country where it is not allowed and then ask why a Facebook marketplace is not working. Facebook marketplace is not allowed in 70 countries so it will be better to check it before logging in.
- Sometimes why facebook marketplace goes down is when you shift from a Facebook marketplace allowed country to an un-allowed country.
- Sometimes Facebook marketplace also does not work because users are not using the allowed language in the first place.
- Facebook marketplace will work fine if you have a compatible device to use it. The only devices on which the Facebook marketplace works are iPad, Mac, iPhone, and iPod.
Now, your doubt about why the Facebook marketplace is not working might be clear with all these points. So, let’s come down to the troubleshooting process for your question, which is again why my Facebook marketplace is not working.
Also Visit: King Von Autopsy Photo Graphic
Let’s begin with the troubleshooting process:
- Clear The Cache & Temporary Data
When you use the Facebook marketplace in the web browser of your system and all of a sudden your Facebook marketplace won’t load, the reason behind this could be because of the system’s cache or temporary data. This data creates issues with your Facebook online marketplace experience.
In this case, the best way to prevent this issue is by clearing out all the cache data and temporary data. Here is a step by step guide for the same:
- Open your computer and then open the Chrome internet browser.
- Now click on the profile picture icon that results in your Gmail address menu.
- Now visit the setting menu, then Window, and click the option Turn Off.
- Once done with that now go to the hamburger menu also recognised as the three dots.
- Afterwards click on More tools and then in the sub-menu select clear browsing data.
- Now you will have to choose a time range like all the time or just the last hour.
- Choose the categories you wish to be removed. In fact you can also just sign out to clear data on the device while keeping your gmail account completely intact.
- The final steps come in and now you have to click clear data.
One thing you should keep in mind is that if you are using a different browser than chrome then steps might somehow differ. Once all these things are done, data is clear then the issue of why my facebook marketplace is not working won’t rise again. Even it still doesn’t work then let’s move onto the next solution.
Also Read: Flashscore com Mobile: All You Need To Know About this Sports Application
2. Disable All Third-party Extensions
Majority of the web browsers support third party add ons, extensions and plugins. These add-ons add new features and functionality to the web browser. This is because there are different malicious add on or extensions that will cause facebook to behave abnormally and these add-ons allow 3rd parties to view, copy and sometimes edit your FB account information. So when facebook detects the abnormal behavior on a user’s account it limits its access.
So, when you remove the web browser’s add ons it will solve your problem of Facebook marketplace not loading. Follow the instructions specific to the browser and here are some steps.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- 2. Now visit the top right corner, click the hamburger menu in the menu appearing click on More Tools. Then in the sub-menu click on extensions.
- Go to extensions you wish to remove and then click Remove.
- Then confirm by clicking Remove.
You should follow all the steps related to your browser and if you are using anything other than Chrome. After completing this all check whether the problem of Why Is Facebook Marketplace Not Working or not. If the problem still persists, move to the next option.
3. Use A Different Browser
If you are using the Facebook Marketplace from the browser and it is not working then there might be some problem in the browser. In that case it’s important to check and use a different browser for your facebook marketplace application.
- Download and install another browser.
- Run that particular browser.
- Now visit Facebook marketplace and see whether the problem is resolved or not.
4. Reinstall The Application
You are trying to access the Facebook marketplace on the mobile but facing multiple issues. Then uninstalling and reinstalling the application that might solve the problem. After reinstalling the facebook application and checking whether the problem is solved or not.
- Revoke Your Facebook Marketplace Access
The Facebook marketplace has community policies and whenever you go against all these policies then Facebook will eliminate the access. Because of that now, you will not be able to access the Facebook marketplace.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click the marketplace icon.
- Now click the request review option.
- Fill out the request form.
- After a few days, the Facebook team will revert back to your appeal.
- Now check your support inbox every day.
When Facebook finally accepts your appeal you can easily access the marketplace.
In conclusion, all, we can say that if you are going through some issues in your facebook marketplace then these solutions might help you in some or the other way. If all these solutions still dont work then there is some issue on your device, replace it and then try once again.