Over the years, some of the things have become very common to buy. And one of those things is a health insurance policy. A medical emergency is one of the situations that we cannot predict. And with inflation, it becomes a little challenging for some people to come up with so much money in a medical emergency. At the same time, medical treatment is something we need to get back in the right shape. When you have a health insurance plan, you do not have to worry about paying the hospital bills, even if it is a little on the higher side. If it is an emergency, you can let the insurance company know after being hospitalized and if it is planned hospitalization, you can let the insurance provider know about it before taking the admission. As you inform your insurer, you will be able to claim the sum insured.
Nevertheless, what if it is an emergency hospitalization and you do not have the kind of cash that you need at that point? Well, to cope with one such situation, you must go for a cashless health insurance policy. As a matter of fact, cashless health insurance has become quite a common term in the insurance market now. This is why it often becomes a little difficult for people to find the best cashless mediclaim policy for a family in India.
Let us check out some of the best cashless health insurance plans in India that you can consider:
Care Health Insurance Care Plan
Care Health Insurance Care Plan is certainly one of the top cashless insurance policies in the country that offers enough coverage to the health and finances of the policyholders. Let us find the highlights of the policy:
- The sum assured is up to INR 75 lakh
- By opting for a sum assured of INR 50 lakh, INR 60 lakh, or INR 75 lakh, you will be able to get an in-built maternity coverage of around INR 1 lakh
- In case the claim amount crosses the sum assured, the sum assured amount of the policyholder will recharge on its own
- If there are claim-free 5 consecutive years, the sum assured amount will increase by 150%
- If you are opting for a family floater plan, you can add any member of your family, which can be your father, mother, spouse, kids, and even a friend
- You can get cashless treatment at any of the network hospitals
- You and your family members can avail of annual health check-ups under this policy
- With the help of this plan, you can also go for a second opinion about the serious illness you have.
Max Bupa Health insurance Plan
This is yet again one of the most sought-after health insurance plans that you can take interest in. Some of the top features of this policy are mentioned herein below:
- You can choose from 3500 network hospitals and get cashless facilities at any of them
- The policy provides coverage for pre and post-hospitalization, in-patient hospitalization, domiciliary treatment costs, room rent charges, advanced treatment methods, etc.
- This health insurance policy provides refill benefits, renewal benefits, and many more
- You can get to choose from several options of the sum insured such as INR 5 lakh, INR 7.5 lakh, INR 10 lakh, and INR 12.5 lakh
- The tenure of the policy is 1 year. You can however choose a 2-year term and avail of a discount of 12.5% on the premium for the second year.
Apart from these two, several other health insurance policies offer cashless facilities. You can find them on the IIFL website. While checking out the policies, you can also find out the premium that you have to pay to continue getting the benefits of the policy.