Digital News on December 20, 2021 reports about the innovation of Ian Boer, from their well-known refrigeration and catering displays for restaurants, to smaller products to cater to homes. It shows that it is not only concerned with big businesses but also individuals and families who want the same quality of their products for residential use. Restaurants have always chosen Ian Boer for their catering and refrigeration needs. Their newest addition is the bain maries that people can now use in their homes, though it is a product more commonly used by restaurants.
People who have a passion for food and cooking would want restaurant-like quality equipment, appliances, and items in their homes. This means they should be made from durable materials to stand the test of time. Ian Boer continues to make smaller versions of what they usually manufacture and sell and keeps on innovating those used in professional kitchens so they can use them at home.
They also keep manufacturing other products, especially those not on their list yet. So why Ian Boer? To thrive in the food industry, businesses must choose products they are sure will be a wise investment. This investment must be able to help them earn more than lose more. Food service industries need calibrated equipment to avoid wasting products, which, in turn, compromises their income. Aside from the quality aspect, the accessibility of the products through convenient viewing may also draw customers and increase sales.
With the right kind of unit, business owners can store everything from foodstuffs to other items for storage like flowers. It does not only store and preserve but also serves as eye candy for potential customers.
For 32 years, Ian Boer Refrigeration and Catering Equipment have gained a solid reputation when we talk about the most superb kitchen equipment. The last 32 years have been years of positive feedback when it comes to commercial kitchen appliances, and surely soon, the best in residential kitchen appliances.
If you are looking into opening a food business or you want to purchase something for your home, make sure to look into the following things to consider:
- Look for 304 or 316 stainless steel to ensure top-tier quality. But if you want a quality one but at a more affordable price, go for the 304. It is resistant enough to deterioration caused by acidic substances.
- It must have an easy-to-clean feature. It would be useless to buy high-quality material equipment if it were not difficult to clean and accumulate dirt in the process. Do not sacrifice hygiene for design. The high-end ones will always be plain and easy to maintain. If it is not easy to clean, then forget it.
- Aside from the durability and appearance, always make sure that the appliance does not cause a pricey energy charge. One thing you need to know about appliances is that when they are top-tier, they function optimally but charge minimally for electricity.
- Check the warranty. The warranty will let you know if the company will support you for a long time in case issues surface. When the warranty is longer, it shows that the company trusts its product.
- Purchase from a credible company. Ian Boer is already an expert in the field of refrigeration and catering displays. 32 years is no joke! You can trust that the items you buy from them are worth the money.
When you visit their site, ianboer.com.au, you will see all you need to get to know their company more and see their products. What you see is what you get. What you find on the screen will also look the same in reality. You can find everything from benches, beverage-making appliances, cooking equipment, displays, refrigeration units, washing equipment, and counters. If you’re in Australia and you want to open a food business or just want to buy for yourself, then check out their products.