In this article, you will get to know all about the Philippines online jobs marketplace and how you can create your account at OutsourcingStaff.ph, and how you can apply for virtual assistant jobs for Filipinos.
When you face a situation of financial difficulty, common responses from the classified ads section of the newspaper would either be held. You can either talk to someone over the phone to know some employment opportunities. Else you can take your resume and begin to find the best job opportunities for you. Lucrative as these options may be, most professionals miss great job opportunities of part-time and home-based jobs that are lucrative.
The Internet and the modern technology of this world have allowed these job opportunities to grow like fire. Do you know? In the Philippines, there are almost 800,000 home-based working professionals. That is contributing around 03 billion pesos to the Philippines’ economy. The benefits of home-based work in the Philippines not only give a lot of money but helps to save. These jobs are also often less stressed, and people can work according to the comfort of their homes.
Below-given are the best 10 part-time online jobs for you:
- Virtual Assistant: You can be hired as a Virtual assistant by small enterprises and firms if you are full of entry-level skills such as decency in MS Word, MS Excel, and good communication skills. If you have good knowledge of bookkeeping, you can be hired by small firms that have very less time to manage filing work and clerical. You can earn almost 300 – 700 USD per month if you are hired as a Filipino virtual assistant.
- Content/Blogging Writer: If you have the talent to persuade readers to avail of the services or use a product through your creative writing for organizational ideas. As a blog writer, you can earn around 0.01 – 0.02 USD per word. You have to follow the below-given steps for this task: 1. Build a blog through hosting sites or bloggers. 2. Create stories or repackage creative news chosen by the employer and post it on your blog.
- Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing has already made a situation where Traditional marketing is on the verge to be replaced by Digital marketing. Through Digital marketing, you can promote the company’s products and services within and beyond the social circle. Digital Marketers can handle several tasks. Such as web page development, data analytics, content writing, social media analysis, etc.
- Transcription: Part-time working professionals with quick typing skills, Internet Services Provider, Headset, Good hearing skills, and Communication skills can work for companies that need part-time professionals to transcribe recordings to printable word files. Most companies do not have time to transcribe recorded discussions, interviews etc. So, they hire professionals for this. You can earn almost 0.04 USD line.
- Data Entry: For a Data entry job, you need quick typing skills, an eye for detail, and proficiency in spreadsheets programs. But these jobs are not high-paying. Jobs requiring data entry are outsourced since it is highly non-complex and non-technical.
- Web Designing: If you have a good background in information technology and web page development, you can be hired as a web designer for numerous companies. You can earn almost 5.00 USD per hour in this field if you have creative and technical knowledge in web designing.
- Market Research: Online researchers can collect information online via Google forms. And, they can process the collected information by using basic analysis tools.
- Customer Service: Do you know? Several companies are spending a lot to improve their customer support system. If you have good communication skills, technical writing skills, and a good Internet connection, you can work as a customer support representative. You can earn around 3.00 USD per hour in this field.
- E-book Writing: To write an e-book, you must have the skills of fluent English, organization of ideas in e-book writing, and proper referencing. You can earn almost 0.15 USD per word.
- English Tutorial: With the increase in the demand for the English language all over the world, you can plan to work as an online English tutor. People learning the English language to visit, study or settle overseas have raised the demand for English tutors. In this profession, you can earn around 18,000 – 35,000 Php per month.