South East Asia is one of the most widely preferred tourist destinations in the world. The reason being that the region is home to some beautiful countries that attract visitors from around the globe – Thailand, Singapore, Myanmar, Vietnam, and Malaysia (among more). With tourists flocking one or all of these countries frequently, hotel bookings here are often on the rise and high-end travelers undoubtedly look out for luxury accommodation.
When booking a luxury hotel, it’s always better to have a fair idea of the amenities that such an accommodation promises. This is because luxury hotels like gabba hotel are usually costlier and where money is involved, adequate research and honest reviews become necessary. If you too aren’t sure whether the luxury hotel that you’ve booked in a destination in South East Asia is indeed a luxury accommodation or not, this post can help. You can also visit accommodation miles qld.
We’ve detailed below a list of some of the essential must-haves in any luxury accommodation in South East Asia so that you can be sure of what you’re actually paying for.
Absolute Must Haves in Luxury Hotels in South East Asia
- Fully-equipped exquisite bar and lounge – The hotel’s bar and lounge area are the very first sign indicating whether or not the property is a luxury retreat. All luxury hotels in South East Asia promise a trendy fully-equipped bar facility to their guests, stocking some of the choicest premium spirits. The ambience is cozy yet lavish, allowing you to spend an entire evening in style. There’s always an informed bartender to help you choose the right drink for the evening so you feel light and refreshed.
- State-of-the-art gym and sports center – Guests at a luxury hotel expect decent fitness facilities and sport activities to help them stay fit and active during their lavish (and spoiling) luxurious holiday. This is why all luxury hotels in South East Asia must have a fitness center fully equipped with equipment that is up to date. There’s also a sports club with indoor and outdoor activities for the guests, plus a stylish spa to help them relax after a tiring workout.
- Gourmet dining with international cuisine – The biggest advantage of staying in a luxury accommodation is the exclusive opportunity to taste not just the local delicacies of the region but also enjoy a thorough international spread. All luxury hotels offer a delectable fine dining experience, complete with restaurants (often more than one in every hotel) and a bar. Most luxury accommodations also offer a rooftop dining experience lending a beautiful view of the city as you relish your meal.
- Fine-quality bedding and linen – An extremely comfortable and cozy bed is another highlight of a luxury hotel. The moment you enter your room, you’re tempted to literally dive into the ultra-soft, warm and cozy bed which is often wide enough to comfortably accommodate two adults and a kid. Besides, there’s always an extra bed provision to accommodate an extra child/adult too.
- In-room luxury amenities promising utmost comfort – When you book a luxury hotel in South East Asia, be rest assured that you’ll be welcomed by a host of exclusive in-room amenities. Some examples include a comfortable robe to laze around in the room with matching slippers to comfort your feet as well.
To make your bath experience a memorable one, there’s a large comfy bathtub with specialty bath salts provided and a fresh stock of all the other essential luxury toiletries as well. Besides, there are other facilities as well such as bluetooth speakers, and free snacks and drinks in the fully-stocked in-room minibar.
- Exclusive personal service – Since you pay for a high-end experience at a luxury hotel in South East Asia, you completely deserve one as well. This is why the hotel promises premium personal service to its esteemed guests. Whatever you need is made available at your disposal by your very own personal staff.
- Storage with in-built security – To keep all your valuables and important documents safe inside the room while you’re away on sightseeing and holidaying, a luxury accommodation provides an in-room storage facility with state-of-the-art security. Guests can enter their own passcodes so there’s foolproof security of all your precious stuff.
- Complimentary internet facility – Staying in a luxury hotel means that you’re entitled to all premium facilities. This is why basic amenities such as access to the internet in the room is all complimentary.
All this and much more come in a complete package when you choose to stay in a luxury accommodation in South East Asia. And to help you choose the best luxury hotel at reasonable prices, Luxury Escapes offer a host of options. Book a luxury retreat with us and enjoy comfort at its best.