The pandemic Coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused citizens to seek shelter indoors to avoid the spread of the virus. People are now engaging in indoor activities such as reading, watching TV, Netflix, and playing indoor games. People can be seen communicating with family and friends via WhatsApp and social media. They are seen completing challenges such as WhatsApp puzzles and WhatsApp riddles, which keeps them entertained while they lock down. The “someone’s mother has four sons” riddle is a popular one. Continue reading to find out the meaning of the riddle and the answer.
Get the Answer of Riddle – Someone’s mother has four sons
A mother has four sons: North, West, and South. What is the name for the fourth son?
Name of the fourth son:
1. The description of the question is written in such a way that someone’s mom refers to the name of a person.
2. A person is defined as someone whose mother has 4 or more sons.
3. Three of the four sons have already been named in the South, West and North questions.
4. People will generally first assume it should be the name for the fourth direction, i.e. East. East.
5. It is important to examine the details that are already available. You should always read a question carefully, or at least two to three times, to fully understand what you are being asked and how to answer it.
6. In the question, it is stated that the name for the fourth son is Someone.