Do you have dry skin and you are tired of rough patchy skin all over your body? Yes, we understand your problem and won’t just suggest typical remedies for dry skin. Most of the time dry skin issue is faced because of typical habits like not hydrating oneself enough. Also, not avoid the very reasons and cause for such condition. When looking for the best moisturizer for dry skin in India we try out all that possible by our choice and analysis. Today, in this article we will tell you when and how to use moisturizer for dry skin so that you can take at least some basic care for your skin.
Lotions have been displayed to expand the water content in the layer corneum, the skin’s furthest layer, which alleviates dryness. They’re additionally known to battle indications of maturing and assist with cleaning look better.
How to Moisturise?
Creams ought to be applied to clean skin after you scrub your face, as they keep skin from drying out post-wash. They’re likewise best when applied to somewhat sodden skin, as they seal in moisture. Before applying moisturiser, it is important to exfoliate your skin to get over the dead skin. After that, take a pea-sized cream and apply it on your face with your finger tips and then massage in circular motions until it gets absorbed completely.
When to Moisturise?
It is good to moisturise after cleansing your face, however, you can’t moisturise all the time after splashing water on your face. So here are the best times to moisturise your face.
- Before going to bed
- After waking up in the morning
- Moisturise before and after your flight
- Apply moisturizer when you are breaking out (so that skin doesn’t deprive of required moisture)
- When you want to skip makeup, put moisturiser
- Before virtual meetings
Why to Moisturise?
At the point when the skin doesn’t hold satisfactory dampness, it can become dry or unpleasant. This happens as a result of natural impacts, incessant purifying or washing, or ailments.
Cream makes a hindrance between your skin and the environment, including cool, dry air that can additionally dry out skin.
Saturating additionally serves to rehydrate and improve the limit of the skin to hold water.
What to Look in Moisturiser While Buying?
Moisture to your skin can be added by cream, ointment, mist spray, serum to hydrate the dry skin. So whenever you are buying your moisturiser, always look for these ingredients
- Hyaluronic acid
- “Noncomedogenic” listed on the label
Tips to Remember
- Always choose your moisturiser based on your skin type.
- Check that no allergic component present in the cream that you are vulnerable to
- Do not over moisturise yourself
- Always choose a product from trusted brands
- Stick to a particular moisturiser, don’t keep changing often
- If you have any skin related issues, check with your dermatologist and then adhere to the advice
- Develop a proper skin care routine and stick to it
Hope this quick guide will help you to understand more about moisturising and its way of doing.