Sterling silver is the most prettiest metal to be worn, as it looks elegant and comes at affordable prices. Gone are the times of wearing plain silver; now, everyone likes to wear the 925 silver metal. As more designs are formed using this metal as it is easy to mold and create new kinds of jewelry pieces. Moreover, when the gemstones are added to it, the glam of the jewelry pieces gets enhanced by double. When you wear sterling 925 silver jewelry imbibed with gemstone, you will look magical.
Let Us Learn About Some Of The Benefits Of Wearing Sterling Silver.
Sterling silver is 92.5% made of silver, and the remaining 7.5% is made of other metals like alloys. This is added to make it stronger and more durable. Moreover, it doesn’t cause any infection to the skin, which other stones can cause. The piercing would be safe and will cause no irritation to the skin. Apart from that, it has a shiny appearance, which fetches the heart of every spectator. Now let us learn about some gemstones that would double the glam of the jewelry piece.
Moonstone rings can be as precious as the moon above, as many ancient believe that moonstones are the moonbeam that has fallen to the earth. Moonstones are beautiful pieces that are mostly found in blue sheen; also, they are found in other sheens like white, multi-color, and others. This beautiful stone belongs to the feldspar mineral family and rates hardness between 5 and 6 on the Mohs scale. A moonstone ring can be a perfect gift for your partner as it has the energy of love and compassion. It builds the relationship stronger by bringing the couple closer to each other. Moreover, it will develop the creative side of a person.
Amethyst is a stone that comes in a variety of shades ranging from light violet to intense deep purple. It is a birthstone of the ones born in the month of February, but others can also wear this gemstone for its healing and its beauty. Moreover, it is great for a spiritual purpose, as they connect the person to the cosmos. An Amethyst ring is a beautiful choice for everyone as it can make you stand out, adding a touch the elegance. The classy ring jewelry can be added for traditional or modern events, as it has the ability to match with all kinds of outfits. Missing out on this one can make you regret it later.
Garnet is a beautifully designed gemstone found in red color. When it is set into sterling 925 silver, it gives an elegant and sophisticated appearance. It’s time to rock the floor with these splendid gemstones, as they are lovely and unique. Garnet ring are specially made for the ones born in the month of January, being their birthstone. So you can wear these gemstone rings to events like red carpet, weddings, or engagement ceremonies.
Get them from Sagacia Jewelry.
Get all these gemstones from Sagacia jewelry, as it is the most renowned gemstone jewelry seller across the world. Moreover, they are also providing a discount of up to 25% on the special occasion of Diwali. They have a great collection of the hottest-selling gemstones. Wearing these gemstones will make you look different and will surely glance your look. Whether it is professional or personal, it will always add glamour to your aura. Check out the website and get the collection of your most exciting gemstones. Also, explore the blog section, where you would be able to learn about the gems in detail.