A new lehenga style is an essential piece of clothing for any wedding party. It’s a traditional outfit that exudes elegance and sophistication. However, styling your lehenga look for a wedding can be challenging, especially if you want to stand out from the crowd. From accessorizing to choosing the right makeup, there are several ways to style up your designer lehenga look for a wedding party.
Tips to Style Lehenga Look for Wedding
It is highly advised to choose a comfortable lehenga that allows you to move and dance freely. Follow these tips to style your lehenga look for a wedding, and you’ll be the talk of the event. If you’re attending a wedding and planning to wear a lehenga, here are some tips for styling your look:
- Pick a lehenga that suits your body type and fits well. Consider the color, fabric, and design that will complement the occasion.
- Pair your lehenga with traditional jewelry like earrings, bangles, and necklaces. You can also add a maang tikka, nose ring, or passa for a more traditional look.
- Select footwear that is comfortable and goes well with your lehenga. Heels or flats with embroidery or embellishments can add more glamour to your look.
- Choose a hairdo that complements your lehenga and jewellery. You can opt for braids, buns, or a half-up, half-down style.
- Go for a bold makeup look to complement your lehenga. Use a foundation that matches your skin tone, and apply eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick to enhance your features.
- The dupatta is an essential part of the lehenga. You can drape it over your head or let it hang from your shoulder. You can also experiment with different styles like the Gujarati, Rajasthani, or Punjabi styles.
- Choose a clutch or purse that complements your lehenga. It should be spacious enough to hold your essentials like a phone, keys, and makeup.
Popular Accessories to Style Lehenga Look for Wedding Party
Balancing your accessories with the lehenga and choosing ones that complement your outfit helps completes the overall look. Too many accessories can overpower your lehenga look. Here are some of the popular accessories that can be used to style a lehenga look for a wedding:
- Maang Tikka: A maang tikka is a traditional headpiece that adds elegance to your look. You can choose from a variety of designs, including Kundan, Polki, or pearls.
- Earrings: Earrings are a must-have accessory for a lehenga look. You can choose from jhumkas, chandbalis, or chandelier earrings to match your outfit.
- Necklace: A statement necklace can add charm to your lehenga look. You can opt for a choker, long necklace, or layered necklace to complement your outfit.
- Bracelets/Bangles: A set of bangles or bracelets can add a traditional touch to your lehenga look. You can choose from gold, silver, or diamond-studded bangles.
- Anklets: Anklets or payals are popular accessories for weddings. You can choose from simple chains or embellished ones with beads and stones.
- Nose Ring: A nose ring or nath is a traditional accessory that adds a regal touch to your look. You can choose from various designs like the hoop, stud, or septum ring.
- Clutch/Purse: A clutch or purse is a practical accessory that complements your lehenga look. You can choose from embroidered, beaded, or embellished clutches to match your outfit.
Styling up your designer lehenga look for a wedding party can seem overwhelming, but with the right tips and tricks, you can create a stunning and memorable outfit. Remember to choose a lehenga that fits well and provides you with the utmost comfort. Wait no more! Browse the exclusive Lehenga collection of Aachho today to grab exclusive discounts and deals.
How to style a lehenga look for a wedding?
You can experiment with your dupatta, hairdo, footwear, and accessories to style a lehenga look for a wedding.
What are the popular accessories for a new style of lehenga?
Some of the popular accessories for a new style lehenga are Mang tika, Earrings, Necklace, Anklets, etc.
What does an expert suggest when styling a lehenga look for a wedding party?
Experts suggest keeping the makeup subtle and hair simple when styling a lehenga look for a wedding party.