If you are an urban traveller who is into new gadgets, accessories and devices, you’ve come to the right place, as we list our top selection of travel accessories for the stylish traveller. We all know that travelling can be a pleasure or an ordeal, depending on many factors and if you want to be well-prepared, here are a few things you should add to your travel collection.
- Waterproof backpack – Check out this recycled urban style waterproof backpack, which is made from recycled plastic bottles and is a great kit addition for the urban traveller. This stylish pack has pockets in all the right places and when you get caught in a heavy rain shower, your gear will stay dry! They come in a range of attractive colours and even sizes, with a laptop version, which many people need. If we all switch to recycled solutions, the world would be a better place.
- LED flashlight – Low-power-high-output LED solutions bring you all the illumination you need, and these stylish units come in a range of attractive colours. Rechargeable via a USB port, you won’t need batteries with this amazing flashlight, which gives you a few hours before you need a charge. If you are looking for some additional income, here are a few ways to work from home.
- Noise cancelling headphones – Let’s face it, there’s no better way to spend travel time than listening to your favourite playlist; Sony makes a wide range of quality headphones to suit every style and with 24 hours on a single charge, even the longest long-haul flight will whizz by. If you get a call while listening to music, you are automatically connected and your music will return when the call is over. Hang the headphones around your neck when not in use and once turned on, the device will automatically connect to your smartphone and you can listen to your favourite travelling playlists. Next time you are in a shopping mall, check out the Sony store and try a few models.
- Universal travel adaptor – This handy little cube-shaped device allows you to connect with any electrical system in the world and for a few dollars, you can say goodbye to power compatibility forever! The online supplier has you covered and with a secure online payment, the universal adapter will be delivered to your door. Once you have travelled with this device in your pack, you won’t want to be without it!
- Power bank – Essential for the frequent flyer or indeed, the overland traveller; a state-of-the-art power bank will keep all your digital devices going. Make sure you go for a top-quality unit, which will last a few years and hold power over a period of time. Imagine having no power when immersed in the natural beauty of the Alps! Or overland travelling in Southeast Asia. The unit can be stored in a side pocket and with a universal adapter, you can charge anywhere in the world. Just remember to recharge the power bank when you get the chance, which only takes about 15 minutes.
- Lightweight travel blanket – This great blanket folds to the size of an iPhone X, with a huge size of 67×48 inches, which lets you snuggle up at the airport terminal, where temperatures are chilly. Smoke grey is the perfect colour and the soft fleece material provides you with all the warmth you need, wherever you happen to be.
- IT Bag – When travelling, it is vital to store your tablet or laptop securely; if you are an Apple fan, there are special travelling bags that are designed around the MacBook Air or the latest iPad, with security locking to deter pickpockets. It is oh so easy to scratch the hi-end aluminium used to make these amazing digital devices and with a protective bag, there will be no damage.
You can find all of the above with a Google search and when you shop online, you find the best deals, plus you have the same consumer rights as with regular store shopping. When you travel with useful add-ons, what used to be an ordeal suddenly becomes a pleasure.